- Street: Edmonton
- City: Edmonton
- Province: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Listed: March 25, 2012 12:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We seek an energetic, outgoing self-starter who has excellent sales skills.
We are distinguished by friendly service so we want someone tenants will love.
We need someone with good demeanor as well as a team player who works well with others.
• Markets the facility through Chamber of Commerce and direct calls
• Conveys storage features and problem solving benefits to the customer
• Executes all documents associated with leasing and maintain office files
• Prepares competition reports
• Responsible for facility maintenance including monitoring energy consumption
• Uses company phone techniques on every phone call
• Performs collection calls as necessary
• Likes to use technology (website; posting on-line ads, Skype, sms messaging)
Requirements: Applicant(s) should be sales oriented; know how to give great customer service; and have general computer knowledge.
Proven track record in self storage would be an advantage.
Candidate must be professional, very organized, and able to communicate with customers on the phone and in person.
We are looking for a person who can multi-task and prioritize job responsibilities.
Compensation: We offer a competitive annual salary bonus program for renting additional units and for sales of moving supplies.
We also offer paid holidays and paid time off accrual.